miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

Reading map

Some days ago, the teacher told us we had to do an activity, which at first, it did not seem very useful, but now I find it very educational and fun. It consisted of creating a drawing by way of map which appeared the books we have read throughout our lives indicating those have been the most important.

This activity helped me to:

      - Remember the books that have influenced me.

      - Point out the kind of reading is the one I like.

      - Know schematizing my literature life.

      - Learn new vocabulary related to the subject of literature.

These kinds of activities could be applied to other subjects for making visual summaries of what has been studied in previous years, such as: murals for the subject Arts and posters with planets or Earth cycles for natural sciences.

Finally, I liked the idea of ​​the museum with all reading maps exposed for the people; in this way the whole class can see all books read by the partners and share opinions about them.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario